Artiste director, Ricky Nana Agyemang, prevalently known as Bullet has uncovered that he is a vagrant who never met his mom.


In a meeting on Accra FM, he said the mother passed on from confusions from labor while the man expected to be his dad likewise kicked the bucket before he turned into a young adult.


"I have been living as a vagrant since youth. I wish I grew up with parental love. I don't actually know my mom. I need to have hardly any familiarity with her however don't have a solitary photograph of her. At the point when I grew up, I dove into certain collections and I was shown just a single image of her. It was high contrast and I saw her cheek region, as opposed to her full face in light of the fact that the image was extremely old," he showed.


As per him, he was left under the watchful eye of watchmen till he completed Senior Secondary School at St Augustine's School.


He said he never delighted in parental love. Additionally at whatever point he was wiped out he has nobody to help him.


At the point when he went through a medical procedure at the Korle Bu Showing Emergency clinic, he was let be to battle for himself.


"At the point when I was hustling in the ghetto, I became sick and I needed to perform a medical procedure. No one visited me. The attendants continued to inquire as to whether I have no one in my family or on the other hand in the event that my family members could have done without me," he said.

Source: https://dailyguidenetwork.com/