Today (October 6), Ghanaian music star and BET Candidate Black Sherif discharges his eagerly awaited debut collection named, "The Villian I Never Was." The 14-track collection includes Nigeria's first class performer, Burna Boy. "The Villian I Never Was" is accessible now to stream and download across all computerized music stages by means of the connection under below.

                                                                 "It took me all that to give life to this body. The one thing in my life that I surrendered everything for. There is life in this body, I trust it treats you great and addresses you like I need it to. My presentation collection, 'The Villian I Never Was' Accessible on all stores on October 6, 2022. Much thanks to you, Love you," Black Sherif shares.  

"The 20-year-old artist is known for his vocal reach, songwriting skills, and how material and appealing his tunes are to contemporary audience members and his music darlings. With the genuine name Mohammed Ismail Sherif Kwaku Frimpong, Black Sherif's particular sound is expected to acquire a sizable faction following, with a definitive point of laying out him as a worldwide symbol. His true capacity and crowd are extended by the manner in which he joins Afrobeat, drill, and different sounds with Ghanaian highlife.



                       

Track listing for the album

1. Kwaku The Traveler
2. Second Sermon Remix ft. Burna Boy
3. The Homeless Song
4. Soja
5. Oil In My Head
6. 45
7. Prey Da Youngsta 
8. Sad Boys Don’t Fold
9. Konongo Zongo
10. Waste Man
11. We Up
12. Toxic Love City 
13. Don’t Forget M

Stream/Download “The Villain I Never Was” album here: https://music.empi.re/thevillainineverwas


Watch the "Oh Paradise"(Official Visualizer) on YouTube here



Connect with Black Sherif:

Instagram: @blacksherif_
Twitter: @blacksherif_

NB: This article is exact and consistent with the best of the writer's information. Content is for educational or diversion purposes as it were.

Source: Muzicgh